The First Days After Can Be the Hardest
If you have just been in a car accident, you are probably feeling a lot of stress. You weren’t planning to be out of work and without a vehicle. If you were hurt, the stress is probably 10 times worse. With the right lawyer, you can focus on healing instead of dealing with the auto and health insurance companies and medical bills.
Get help from a medical doctor if you are hurting.
Take pictures of the damaged vehicles and the accident scene.
Don’t give any statements to car insurance companies about how the wreck happened or your injuries.
Tell the car insurance company to give you a rental car while your car is being repaired.
What Happens When You Hire Me
You focus on healing; I do everything else. My goal is to get your case resolved without you ever having to leave your home.
Warnings About Car Insurance Companies
- Some car insurance companies will send very small settlement offers immediately after a car accident, hoping to take advantage of the financially stressful time that you are experiencing. These offers are almost never a fair deal.
- Some car insurance companies try to use your pre-existing medical conditions against you. If it sounds unfair to you, don’t accept their offer.
- Even if the accident wasn’t your fault, your car insurance company should help you get a rental car and your car fixed immediately. Some car insurance companies tell their clients that the at-fault person should pay for it. That is only partly true. You should use your car insurance to get your car fixed quickly and they will go after the at-fault person’s insurance company for a reimbursement.
- Many car insurance companies try to discount what they pay for medical bills. If you have a 10,000.00 dollar medical bill, they need to pay the full bill, not a cheaper amount. Don’t accept their offer.
Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer
If you have been hurt in an accident, you are going through a very difficult process. Whether you hire a lawyer or not, the following things must be done for your case to be completed:
- Get the accident report
- Interview witnesses and collect video footage
- Take pictures of damaged vehicles and injuries
- Coordinate payment of medical bills
- Find the right doctors to give proper medical treatment
- Collect medical records and bills in the proper format
- Locate all responsible insurance companies
- Evaluate your case and calculate a fair settlement value
- Settle claims with your health insurance company
- File a lawsuit before the deadline passes
If you want experienced help with your case while you focus on healing, call or text me anytime. There is no up-front charge to start, and I work for free if we don’t win!
Car Accident Information & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Why I’m the Lawyer For You