Very serious injuries and very high medical bills oftentimes follow a motorcycle accident. Unfortunately, insurance companies sometimes attempt to use stereotypes about motorcycle drivers to avoid paying what they owe, which includes payment for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future paychecks
- Diminished property value
- Loss of enjoying time with family and friends
- Permanent scarring
- Physical and emotional strain
An experienced personal injury lawyer can ensure that your rights are preserved. We have helped thousands of victims of automobile accidents or wrecks, car accidents, motorcycle accidents or wrecks, and bike accidents in Tennessee. We work in all areas of Tennessee, including Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, Chattanooga, and the surrounding areas. Join the thousands of other Tennesseans who have been happy that they called us after their automobile accident. You can read over 200 reviews from former clients who posted 5 star reviews by searching for us in Maps. Here are a few important things to note if you have been recently hurt in an automobile accident or motorcycle accident in Tennessee.
Don’t give any statements to automobile insurance companies.
Check for video footage of the motorcycle accident at any businesses that are near the motorcycle accident scene.
Tell the automobile insurance company to give you a rental car.
Save the phone numbers and names of any witnesses who saw the automobile accident happen.
What Happens When You Hire our personal injury law firm
You focus on healing; we do everything else. Our goal is to get your case resolved without you ever having to leave your home.
You will have questions as you go through this process. When you call us, we answer. When you write us or text us, we respond. This is what separates our personal injury law firm from the rest.
Benefits of Hiring a personal injury Lawyer
If you have been hurt in an automobile accident, you are going through a very difficult process. Whether you hire a personal injury lawyer or not, the following things must be done for your case to be completed:
- Get the automobile accident or motorcycle accident report
- Interview witnesses and collect video footage
- Take pictures of damaged vehicles and injuries
- Coordinate payment of medical bills
- Find the right doctors to give proper medical treatment
- Collect medical records and bills in the proper format
- Locate all responsible automobile insurance companies
- Evaluate your case and calculate a fair settlement value
- Settle claims with your health insurance company
- File a lawsuit before the deadline passes
If you want help from an experienced personal injury lawyer in Tennessee while you focus on healing, call or text us anytime. There is no up-front charge to start, and we work for free until win!
Motorcycle Accident Information & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Why we are the personal injury Law firm For You