Very serious injuries and very high medical bills oftentimes follow a motorcycle accident. Unfortunately, insurance companies sometimes attempt to use stereotypes about motorcycle drivers to avoid paying what they owe, which includes payment for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future paychecks
- Diminished property value
- Loss of enjoying time with family and friends
- Permanent scarring
- Physical and emotional strain
Don’t give any statements to car insurance companies.
Check for video footage of the accident at any businesses that are near the accident scene.
Tell the car insurance company to give you a rental car.
Save the phone numbers and names of any witnesses who saw the accident happen.
What Happens When You Hire Me
You focus on healing; I do everything else. My goal is to get your case resolved without you ever having to leave your home.
Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer
If you have been hurt in an accident, you are going through a very difficult process. Whether you hire a lawyer or not, the following things must be done for your case to be completed:
- Get the accident report
- Interview witnesses and collect video footage
- Take pictures of damaged vehicles and injuries
- Coordinate payment of medical bills
- Find the right doctors to give proper medical treatment
- Collect medical records and bills in the proper format
- Locate all responsible insurance companies
- Evaluate your case and calculate a fair settlement value
- Settle claims with your health insurance company
- File a lawsuit before the deadline passes
If you want experienced help with your case while you focus on healing, call or text me anytime. There is no up-front charge to start, and I work for free if we don’t win!
Motorcycle Accident Information & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Why I’m the Lawyer For You