Big Trucks Cause Big Damages
Very serious injuries and very high medical bills oftentimes follow an automobile and trucking accident. Commercial trucks, such as tractor-trailer rigs, semi-trucks, dump trucks, garbage trucks, etc., can weigh in excess of 80,000 pounds and cause massive damage when truck drivers fail to pay attention. Out of a fear of losing their job, sometimes truck drivers are untruthful about how the automobile accident happened when they give statements to police.
Thankfully, there is a lot of data that can be collected from the computers onboard a big commercial truck. An experienced personal injury lawyer can help you secure data that shows how fast the truck was moving before the impact happened and possibly collect live video footage of the wreck. We have helped thousands of victims in Tennessee. Read over 200 reviews from former clients who gave us 5 star reviews by searching for us in Maps. Here are a few things to know if you have been recently hurt in Tennessee in an automobile and trucking accident.
Most commercial trucks have cameras on the dashboard so tell the trucking company that you want to see the video recording.
Tell the trucking company that you want to download the crash data from the truck’s onboard computer.
Take pictures of the damaged vehicles and accident scene.
Don’t give any statements to the trucking company or their insurance company.
What the Trucking Company Owes You
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future paychecks
- Diminished property value
- Loss of enjoying time with family and friends
- Permanent scarring
- Physical and emotional strain
What Happens When You Hire our personal injury law firm
You focus on healing; we do everything else. Our goal is to get your case resolved without you ever having to leave your home.
Benefits of Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been hurt in an automobile and trucking accident, you are going through a very difficult process. Whether you hire a personal injury lawyer or not, the following things must be done for your case to be completed:
- Get the car accident report
- Interview witnesses and collect video footage
- Take pictures of damaged vehicles and injuries
- Coordinate payment of medical bills
- Find the right doctors to give proper medical treatment
- Collect medical records and bills in the proper format
- Locate all responsible insurance companies
- Evaluate your case and calculate a fair settlement value
- Settle claims with your health insurance company
- File a lawsuit before the deadline passes
If you want help from an experienced personal injury lawyer while you focus on healing, call or text us anytime. We have helped thousands of victims in all areas of Tennessee, including Nashville, Memphis, Chattanooga, Knoxville, and all surrounding areas. There is no up-front charge to start, and we work for free until we win!
Truck Accident Information & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions
Why we are the personal injury Law firm For You